Wendy has been communicating telepathically with animals since 2000, having worked with thousands of animals. This communication takes place energetically so it is not necessary for her to physically be with the animal. Wendy has communicated with animals from as far away as Europe and Australia using just a photograph, as if they were in the same room. Wendy no longer works with missing/lost animals.
What is Animal Communication?
Other terms sometimes used for this same work include Inter-species Communicator, Inter-Species Cognitive Awareness Specialist, Animal Psychic, Pet Psychic, Telepathic Animal Communicator, and Animal Intuitive.
Benefits of Communication
- Create a stronger heart-bond and a deeper understanding of your pet’s feelings and behaviors.
- Create harmony in your home by resolving relationship issues between different pets in your family.
- Let your companion know when you will be away from home or other changes coming up.
- Help your companion by knowing whether or not there is pain and where the pain is.
- Find out if your animal is ready to leave its physical body.
- Take comfort by connecting with those who have crossed over into Spirit.
What is it like to talk with an animal?
When a connection is made with an animal the information can come in several forms. You might receive pictures, thoughts, emotions or physical feelings. Each animal communicates a little differently. Some will send pictures, but will also send thoughts. Sometimes there will be distinctive traits that come across that define the personality. When animals are very frightened it can be difficult to get good information from them and understandably so. If the person communicating with the animal is in a heightened emotional state it can also interfere with good reception of the animals’ energy.
Common Questions Asked
- Does my animal want a companion?
- Does my animal have pain anywhere?
- Is there anything my pet needs?
- Why is my pet eliminating inappropriately?
- Why is my dog barking, cat meowing, etc.?
- Does my horse’s saddle fit?
- Does my animal want help leaving its body?
Animal communication does not replace veterinary care or good training.